“Alice’s Theme” by Danny Elfman
Oh, Alice, dear where have you been? 哦,爱丽丝,亲爱的你在哪里?
So near, so far or in between?如此靠近,又如此遥远,又或是就在这之间?
What have you heard what have you seen?你听到了什么?你看到了什么?
Alice, Alice, please, Alice!爱丽丝,爱丽丝,告诉我,爱丽丝!
Oh, tell us are you big or small哦,告诉我们你变成巨人还是小矮人?
To try this one or try them all尝试其中一个,还是尝试了全部?
It’s such a long, long way to fall这是如此漫长的,漫长的下坠之路。
Alice, Alice, oh, Alice爱丽丝,爱丽丝,哦,爱丽丝
How can you know this way not that?你怎么知道是这条路而非那条?
You choose the door you choose the path你走进了那扇门,你走进了那条小道。
Perhaps you should be coming back或许你应该回来了
Another day, another day 另外一天
And nothing is quite what is seems任何事情都非像他们看起来的平静
You’re dreaming are you dreaming, oh, Alice?你在梦游,你在梦游吗?哦,爱丽丝?
(Oh, how will you find your way? Oh, how will you find your way?)哦,你如何找到你的路?哦,你如何找到你的路?
(There’s not time for tears today. There’s no time for tears today.)今天没有时间哭泣。今天没有时间哭泣。
So many doors – how did you choose这么多门,你怎么抉择?
So much to gain so much to lose得到那么多,失去那么多
So many things got in your way在你的路途中得到那么多东西
No time today, no time today今天已经没有时间了,今天已经没有时间了
Be careful not to lose your head当心不要失去理智
Just think of what the doormouse said…Alice!只管记着小老鼠是怎么说的…爱丽丝!
Did someone pull you by the hand?是否有人牵着你的手?
How many miles to Wonderland?到仙境还有多远?
Please tell us so we’ll understand告诉我们,我们才能明白
Alice…Alice…Oh, Alice爱丽丝…爱丽丝…哦,爱丽丝
(Oh how will you find you way? … Oh, how will you find you way?)哦,你怎么找到正确的路?…哦,你怎么找到正确的路?