?会员推荐
全部播放

手机扫码登录

打开5sing手机APP

扫描二维码登录

二维码已失效
点击刷新
登录即代表您同意用户协议隐私政策
扫描成功
请在手机上根据提示确认登录
登录失败
登录成功!
登录过程中会用到短信,请准备好您的手机
+86
发送验证码
重发验证码
验证码已发送
验证
登录即代表您同意用户协议隐私政策
请填写您的个人资料
头像
昵称
性别
注册
忘记密码
登录即代表您同意用户协议隐私政策
其他登录方式
登录即代表您同意用户协议隐私政策
其他方式登录已绑定酷狗账号的音乐人推荐酷狗登录
账号密码登录
手机扫码登录
注册

7 Years (Inst.)原版 - Lukas Graham

  • 原唱:Lukas Graham
  • 分类:伴奏
  • 格式:mp3
  • 大小:9.82M
  • 下载设置:允许下载
  • 上传时间:2016-06-30 23:20:21
  • 播放列表
  • 下载(0)
  • 分享
  • 收藏(0)
Once I was seven years old, my momma told me,
当我七岁那年 妈妈总是在我耳边
Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely.
说你得要多交些朋友 不然很多事你得独自承受
Once I was seven years old.
那年我才七岁
It was a big, big world, but we thought we were bigger.
在那时的我眼中世界很大很远很辽阔 但我们却总以为自己能将一切掌握
Pushing each other to the limits, we won't learn them quicker.
总将自己逼到极限逼到尽头 总渴望能笨鸟先飞比别人学得快学得多
By eleven smoking herb and drinking burning liquor
十一岁前就已经堕为烟鬼 也喝过不少烈酒
Never rich so we were out to make that steady figure
没钱继续堕落挥霍 就外出打工
Once I was eleven years old, my daddy told me,
当我满十一岁的时候 我爸爸总对我说
Go get yourself a wife or you'll be lonely.
尽快找个老婆 不然你一个人会很难过
Once I was eleven years old.
那年我才十一岁
I always had that dream like my daddy before me
我会经常梦到这些 仿佛父亲就在我眼前
So I started writing songs, I started writing stories
于是我开始写歌 把这些故事写进我的歌
Something about that glory, just always seemed to bore me,
有时候那些个功成名就 总会让我厌倦让我莫名难受
Cause only those I really love will ever really know me
而我始终爱着的 还是那些真正懂我的人
Once I was twenty years old, my story got told,
在我二十岁的时候 我的歌和我的故事被传颂
Before the morning sun, when life was lonely.
事业如旭日蒸蒸而上 但内心却十分落寞
Once I was twenty years old.
那年我二十岁
I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure.
名利在侧 只顾一命往前冲 不相信我会有失败的时候
Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major.
总相信即使内心的声音再微弱 也还是会有能被听到的时候
I got my boys with me at least those in favour,
而我也还有一群挚友 至少他们肯支持和陪伴着我
And if we don't see before I leave, I hope to see you later.
若哪天离开之前没能来得及道别 我还是希望我们不久就能重聚见面
Once I was 20 years old, my story got told
在我二十岁的时候 我的歌和我的故事被传颂
I was writing about everything, I saw before me
我继续记录着经历过的一切 试着感知未来的那个我
Once I was 20 years old.
那年我二十岁
Soon we'll be 30 years old, our songs have been sold,
很快就到了而立之年 我们的****
We've traveled around the world and we're still roaming.
巡演也走遍世界 人生得意 潇洒自由
Soon we'll be 30 years old.
没想到这么快就到了三十岁
I'm still learning about life
而我依然在索味人生 学着生活
My woman brought children for me
我的妻子为我生下了可爱的孩子
So I can sing them all my songs
让我得以为他们唱着我的歌
And I can tell them stories
告诉他们我从前的那些故事
Most of my boys are with me
昔日的好兄弟大多还保持着联络
Some are still out seeking glory
有些依旧在为了追名逐利而忘了生活
And some I had to leave behind
有些却难免不再那么热络
My brother I'm still sorry
兄弟啊 我内心愧歉依旧
Soon I'll be 60 years old, my daddy got 61
时光飞逝 转眼就到了花甲之时 我父亲也已六十一岁
Remember life and then your life becomes a better one
想对后辈们说 要珍惜和把握好生活 生活才会如你所愿往好的方向走
I made a man so happy when I wrote a letter once
我也曾写过一封信 让收信人感到十足的快乐
I hope my children come and visit, once or twice a month
年老了也会希望我的孩子们每个月都来看望看望我
Soon I'll be 60 years old, will I think the world is cold
六十岁转眼就到 那时我会否觉得世界依旧冷漠
Or will I have a lot of children who can warmme
又或者膝下儿女成群 会让我的晚年温馨安然地度过
Soon I'll be 60 years old
也许转眼六十岁就这么来了
Soon I'll be 60 years old, will I think the world is cold
当我六十岁时 我或许也已尝遍世间人情冷暖
Or will I have a lot of children who can warm me
或者那时我会儿女成群 安享晚年天伦之乐
Soon I'll be 60 years old
人生苦短 时光飞快 六十岁或许说来就来
Once I was seven years old, my momma told me,
我还记得当我七岁的时候 妈妈总对我说
Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely.
你得要多交些朋友 不然很多事你得独自承受
Once I was seven years old
那年我才七岁
Once I was seven years old
彼时年少 难识人生苦乐滋味
00:0000:00

最近听众