O Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done;
哦船长!我的船长!无畏的旅行已经结束了。
The ship has weathered every rack, the prize we sought is won;
船已经风化了每一寸支架,我们也已得到了每一分宝藏。
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,
港湾已经接近了,我也听到了钟声,人们都在狂喜
While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring:
看向坚固的船骨,冷酷的船舶如此轻蔑。
But O heart! heart! heart!
但是,哦 心!心!心!
O the bleeding drops of red,
哦 每一滴血色的残红!
Where on the deck my Captain lies,
染尽我船长长眠的甲板,
Fallen cold and dead.
冰冷地倒下,接着是死亡。
O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells;
哦船长!我的船长!站起来听听钟声!
Rise up—for you the flag is flung—for you the bugle trills;
站起来!为你旗帜才会飘扬,为你号角才会震颤。
For you bouquets and ribboned wreaths—for you the shores a-crowding;
为你才会有花束和丝带花环,为你港湾才会拥挤不堪。
For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;
为你他们欢呼着,横荡的人群,他们期盼的面孔在旋转。
Here Captain! dear father!
这里,船长!我爱的父亲!
This arm beneath your head;
这里你的头靠在我的臂膀。
It is some dream that on the deck,
这是甲板上的一场梦。
You've fallen cold and dead.
你曾倒下,冰冷,然后死去。
My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still;
我的船长没有回答,他的唇苍白紧闭。
My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will;
我的父亲感觉不到我的手臂,失去了脉搏也不曾留下遗愿。
The ship is anchored safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;
船已经毫发无损地到港,结束了航海完毕了旅途。
From fearful trip, the victor ship, comes in with object won;
从无畏的旅行,胜利的船只,带来了赢得的财产。
Exult, O shores, and ring, O bells!
狂喜,哦 港湾,响起,哦 钟声!
But I, with mournful tread,
但我,带着悲痛的步伐,
Walk the deck my Captain lies,
走在甲板上--我的船长沉睡
Fallen cold and dead.
倒下,冰冷地死去。