【Demo.ver】my long forgotten cloistered sleep
In my long forgotten cloistered sleep, 在我孤身沉睡的时候
You and I were resting close in peace. 宁静中你我如此靠近
Was it just the dreaming of my heart? 或许只是未实现的梦
Now I’m crying, don’t know why. 但我不知因何而哭泣
Where do all the tears come from? (to my eyes) 这苦涩的泪水从何来(到我眼中)
Could no one ever dry up this spring? 有没有人能将它拭去
If you find me crying in the dark 如果你看见我在黑暗里哭泣
Please call my name, from the heart. 请你一定要记得唤我的名字
Sing with me a tiny autumn song, 希望你唱起那首秋天的小曲
weep me the melodies of the days gone by. 为我哼唱那逝去时光的旋律
Dress my body all in flowers white, 然后用白色的花瓣将我埋葬
So no mortal eye can see. 他们就看不见我渐朽的身躯
Where have all my memories gone? (and lost) 记忆已开始渐渐消失(直到空白)
Should I roam again up yonder hill? 我是不是还该在尘世间流连
I can never rest my soul until you call my name, 我将永世无法安眠
you call my name from the heart. 如果等不到你的回音