If I got down on my knees and I pleaded with you,
如果我跪下双膝向你祈求宽恕
If I crossed a million oceans just to be with you,
如果我横越亿万个海洋只为与你相守
Would you ever let me down?
是否你依然会让我失望
If I climbed the highest mountain just to hold you tight,
如果我攀上最高的山峰,只为了紧抱着你
If I said that I would love you every single night,
如果说每一个孤单的夜,我都深爱著你
Would you ever let me down?
是否你依然会让我失望
Well, I'm sorry if it sounds kinds sad,
嗯,抱歉这些话听起来有点伤感
It's just that I'm worried,
只因为我很担心
So worried that you'll let me down.
你会让我失望
Because I love you, love you, love you,
因为我爱你,我爱你,
so don't let me down.
所以别让我失望
If I swam the longest river just to call your name,
如果我游过最长的河流,只为了呼唤你的名字
If I said the way I feel for you would never change,
如果我说对你的感觉永远不变
Would you ever fool around?
是否你会觉得被愚弄
Well, I'm sorry if it sounds kinds bad,
嗯,抱歉这些话听起来有点伤感,
it's just that I'm worried,
只因为我有点担心
I'm so worried that you'll let me down.
只因为我很担心,你会让我失望
Because I love you, love you.
因为我爱你,我爱你,我爱你,我爱你
Well I'm sorry if it sounds kinds bad,
嗯,抱歉这些话听起来有点伤感,
it's just that I'm worried,
只因为我有点担心
Yes, I'm so worried that you'll let me down.
只因为我很担心,你会让我失望
Because I love you, love you,
因为我爱你,我爱你
Oooh, I love you, love you, love you.
我爱你,我爱你,我爱你