【CINDERELLA】
Another princess in my shadow come to covet my crown?
又一个跟风的公主在觊觎我的皇冠
You clowns wanna throw down with the best in a gown?
礼服美无边的王者岂是小丑能觊觎
I’m the legendary story of rags to riches
我是经典传奇 我从野鸡变凤凰
Rhymes sharper than a needle and I’m giving out stitches (ha!)
我词锋锐利 我会让你遍体鳞伤
Like a wilting rose you can’t step to my flows
像朵枯萎姣花的你 抵挡不住我的攻势
These girls are trippin’, did they cut off their toes?
这帮姑娘步履蹒跚 她们被人切了脚趾?
I deserve all the praise for the foot-fetish craze
全球恋足控们 请尽情向我赞美
I’ve got itty-bitty kicks, but legs for days
我虽鞋子娇小 但有修长的美腿
Let’s look at your mentality, Freud loves your abnormality
瞧你神志异常 费洛伊德就爱你的疯狂
The Stockholm Syndrome Story: Beauty and the Bestiality
斯德哥尔摩综合征的故事:美女与野兽
Of course you’re bitter, I’m the number one star
你当然会嫉妒我 我是最闪亮的明星
Pumpkin carriage, perfect marriage, no one cares who you are
南瓜车队 婚姻完美 可你却无人问津
【BELLE】
What’s my name? (Belle!) What’s it mean? (Beauty!)
我是谁?(贝儿)什么意思?(美女)
I’m the perfect combination of brains and booty
我是内外完美组合 有大脑有屁屁
While I’m gaining knowledge you’re losing your pumps
你只会丢鞋 而我学知识顶呱呱
Like Mrs. Potts I’m serving shots and dishing out lumps
老娘就像茶壶夫人 我敬你一脸茶
Cindy’s dreaming she’s important, well, somebody should wake her
辛迪梦想着自己很重要 谁快来叫醒她
This gold-digging trophy wife’s the royal babymaker
土豪找这贪财的花瓶老婆只是为了生娃
Fear the nerdy, wordy princess ‘cause I’m throwing more shade
怕我这书呆子拽词公主 因为我的利嘴
Than the willow tree growing on your dead mother’s grave
比你母亲坟头的两棵柳树遮的影子还黑
Your tale as old as time sets us back fifty years
你那老掉牙的故事 拖女性五十年后腿
Do your chores, clean the floors ‘til a man just appears
干你的家务 擦你的地板 等着男人出现
You’re shallow and obsessed with looks and how you’re dressed
你肤浅 你整天想的都是穿戴和容貌
You wanna live like Gaston? (Hmmm?) Please, be our guest
你想像加斯顿一样生活?那就随你便
【CINDERELLA】
Oh, I’m the one who’s shallow ‘cause your prince was really hairy?
噢 我太肤浅 因为你家王子浑身是毛?
The Beast was in the friend zone ‘til he gave you his library
野兽成天呆在朋友区直到送了你整个图书馆
Your points have no merit, you’re jealous, declare it
你的观点站不住脚 你嫉妒 别再遮掩
Like I’ve always said: if the shoe fits, wear it
就像我常说的 如果鞋子合适那就去穿
I’m the American dream with a fairy-tale wedding
我是拥有童话婚礼的美国梦代表
You’ve got teapots for friends and I think your man’s shedding
你把茶壶当朋友 你家老公还掉毛
Some things are meant to be like love at first sight
有些事是天注定 比如一见钟情
Bibbidi-bobbidi-booyah he was mine before midnight
午夜前就把他搞定
【BELLE】
A relationship rookie wants to rap about romance?
一个情场菜鸟 还想冒充感情专家
You can’t fall in love after just one dance
哪能跳一次舞就立马爱上他
My prince saved my life and don’t be misled
我的王子救了我一命 别听他们胡诌
I want a man in the street but a beast in the bed
我想要的男人白天情圣夜晚禽兽
Your film stars mice and cats with an old, fat fairy
你片子里的明星是耗子 喵 以及胖仙女
Your silly story’s shoehorned into freakin’ “Tom and Jerry”
这白痴故事简直跟猫和老鼠有得一拼
You say you want to party, next you run off down the halls
你说你想去派对 结果跑到舞会里面
It’s like you always choke once you make it to the balls
就像你整天都被噎到
【CINDERELLA】
You think that’s funny? Here’s a history lesson, honey
你以为很逗咩?亲爱的我来给你补节历史课
My movie saved the studio when Walt was out of money
我的电影大赚 救了快破产的沃特
You followed in my footsteps, without me there’s no you
你是我的跟屁虫 没有我哪来的你
Disney built an empire on these tiny glass shoes
老娘的迷你水晶鞋 是迪士尼帝国的根基
【BELLE】
If you’re so adored where’s your Academy Award?
I’m the smart female heroine that can’t be ignored
我是聪慧的女英雄 忍忍都把我敬仰
The moral of our quarrel and why I’ve got you beat
咱们撕逼的核心 以及我战胜你的真谛
It’s what’s inside that matters not the size of your feet
就是心灵美才最重要 脚的大小那算个p