Drink with me 与我同饮
Feuilly:弗以伊:
Drink with me to days gone by?
举起杯/干一杯,挽留时光,
Sing with me the songs we knew?
唱起歌/唱一曲,回首过往
Prouvaire:勃鲁维尔:
Here’s to pretty girls who went to our heads.
敬我梦中的女子,她温柔美丽
Joly:若李:
Here’s to witty girls who went to our beds.
敬我怀里的女孩,她活泼可爱
All:众:
Here’s to them and here’s to you。
为她们,也为你我!(这一杯,共同分享)
Grantaire:?格朗泰尔:
Drink with me to days gone by
举起杯,挽留时光
Can it be you fear to die?
你可会,害怕死亡?
Will the world remember you
When you fall?
你把生命抛弃,这可有意义?
Could it be your life?
Means nothing at all?
今后世界是否,会把你记起?
Is your death just one more lie??
是牺牲,还是谎言
All:众:
Drink with me to days gone by
举起杯,挽留时光
To the life that used to be
为生活,也为希望
Women: 女:
At the shrine of friendship, never say die
在这友谊的圣殿,莫轻言死亡
Men:男:
Let the wine of friendship never run dry
让这友谊的美酒,永远流淌。
All:众:
Here’s to you and here’s to me
这一杯,共同分享。
Marius:马吕斯:
Do I care if I should die
生生死死不再挂怀
Now she goes across the sea?
如今她已漂洋过海
Life without Cosette
Means nothing at all.
生命失去了爱,就失去光彩
Would you weep, Cosette,
Should Marius fall?
我若永远离开,你可会悲哀
Will you weep, Cosette,
我的爱,你可会,
For me?
悲哀?