I've made up my mind,我已下定決心
Don't need to think it over,無須再加思慮
if I'm wrong I am right,錯了就算了
Don't need to look no further,也無須向前看
This ain't lust, 這不是一時慾望
I know this is love, 我知道這是愛
But, if I tell the world, 如果我只向世界宣告
I'll never say enough, 我永遠也不會滿足
Cause it was not said to you, 因為不是向你訴說
And that’s exactly what I need to do, 若我跟你結束一切
If I end up with you, 這正是我該做的事
Should I give up, 我該放棄嗎?
Or should I just keep chasing pavements? 或我該繼續追尋?
Even if it leads nowhere, 即便前方沒有去路
Or would it be a waste? 會白費氣力嗎?
Even If I knew my place 即便我清楚自己的位置
Should I leave it there? 但我該停滯不前?
Should I give up 我該放棄?
Or should I just keep chasing pavements? 或就繼續追尋?
Even if it leads nowhere. 即便前方沒有去路
I'd build myself up, 我把自己整頓好
And fly around in circles, 繞著圈圈飛翔
Wait then as my heart drops, 當我的心墜落,我靜候
And my back begins to tingle 我的背開始刺痛
Finally could this be it? 難道這就是全部?
Or should I give up, 我該放棄?
Or should I just keep chasing pavements? 或繼續往前追尋?
Even if it leads nowhere. 即便前方並無去路
Or would it be a waste? 只是一場空嗎?
Even If I knew my place 即便我知道自己的位置
Should I leave it there? 我應該停滯不前嗎?
Should I give up, 我該放棄?
Or should I just keep chasing pavements? 或仍該繼續追尋?
Even if it leads nowhere. 即便前無去路…