【SPN】[SD]Guard You Sleeping Here 守护你在此安眠
词曲唱:樱花咸鱼
I ll climb a thousand mountains to see you there,
我将翻越一千座山峰,只为在那里与你相见。
I ll cross a thousand rivers to find you there,
我将穿越一千条河流,只为在那里将你找到。
I ll try a thousand times just to save you there,
我将发起一千次尝试,只为在那里将你拯救,
and I ll bring you back here.
然后,我将带你回归。
I wonder why we were always the same,
想知道为何我们总不改变,
I held you so tight but you could no longer breath.
我如此用力地紧拥你,而你已停止呼吸。
I wonder why we ve wasted so many time,
想知道为何我们浪费了那么多时间,
in the endless, meaningless fight.
去进行那无尽无谓的争斗。
Here comes the sun, darling, here comes the rain.
太阳走过,亲爱的,骤雨来过,
Here comes the cloud, my love, here comes the wind.
白云飘过,我的爱,微风拂过。
Everything s sleeping by your side, so quiet,
万物沉眠在你的身侧,是如此寂静,
when I kiss you, wish you good night.
当我亲吻你,祝你晚安。
I ll cry a thousand tears so I can see you clear,
我将哭泣一千滴泪水以便双眼能将你看清,
I ll sing a thousand songs for you, my only dear,
我将为你唱一千支歌谣,我唯一的爱。
I ll stay a thousand days to erase your fear,
我将驻留千日,来擦去你的恐惧,
then I ll bring you back here.
然后,我将带你回归。
Is it true or is it a dream?
这是真的吗?或只是个梦?
that I lost you, I lost everything.
我失去了你,失去了一切。
When I call back our memories I will always regret.
当回首我们的记忆,我深感后悔。
Tell me how can I hold my tears back.
告诉我要如何忍住眼泪。
「I m proud of us. 」
(我为我们而骄傲。)
I ll walk along the sunshine to chase you there,
我将沿阳光行走,在那里将你追寻,
I ll step into the moonlight to search you there,
我将踏入月光,在那里将你寻觅。
no matter hell or heaven I ll get you there,
无论地狱或天堂,我会在那里将你抓住,
just to bring you back here.
只为能带你回归。
But tonight, I ll guard you sleeping here.
但今晚,我将守护你在此安眠。
-END-